- Every admission to ARE, after the completion of the formalities, receives the confirmation letter along with payment receipt, pending fee payment schedule. Please note the ID card will be dispatched within 2 weeks’ time from the date of admission.
- The students will be provided with the course material online. Those who opt for hard copies would have to bear the additional cost including the courier charges.
- In case of incomplete documentation, a provisional admission letter will be provided to the student mentioning about the documents required. The students are requested to complete the formalities within the stipulated time period in order to confirm the admission.
- The students must write down their correct details in the admission form like Full name, address, email address, etc to complete the process. As incorrect and incomplete details will not be entertained. ARE will not entertain the admission in case of any falsification found related to the documents.
- Students must write their name and the registration number (provided by the institute at the time of admission) on the back of the documents or financial instruments that are to be submitted at the office.
- Students should always mention the correct e-mail address so that the institute can send them regular updates. The e-mails sent from the institute should be acknowledged by the students by sending the revert/ reply.
- Students having Provisional admission will not be allowed to appear for exams in the event of admission cancellation by ARE.
- Students who are in the final year of graduation and wish to join ARE PG diploma courses need to submit their final year mark sheets as soon as possible.
- Students are instructed not to submit any original documents/certificates to ARE. ARE will not be responsible for the return/loss of such original documents/certificates.
- Students are required to inform the institute in writing for any change in the correspondence details like change in address or change in e-mail address.
- All admission related queries (i.e. queries for confirmed/provisional admission, ID Card) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- All fee related queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Fill in the Application Form after checking the eligibility criteria for the particular course.
- If your final year mark sheets or 12th or 10th standard mark sheets are pending or awaited, you can apply for the course but your admission will be confirmed once we receive the pending documents. If the pending documents are not submitted within the stipulated time period then your admission stands cancelled.
- The instructions to fill the application form are mentioned in the form itself. Please follow them strictly. If there is any query then mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is mandatory to provide your email address (clearly) as it will be used by the Institute for further communication.
- Please attach self attested copies of your mark sheets with the Application Form. Please do not submit the original documents.
- Mark sheets of Board/University submitted with the application form will be considered for all further procedures.
- Duly filled Application Form together with self-attested copies of mark sheets and other documents should be submitted at the office.
- Incomplete Form or form with missing photocopies of mark sheets, will be rejected.
For Confirmation of Admission, students must submit the following documents:
- A Self Attested Copy of Graduation/Diploma/10+2 certificates.
- In the case of final year students: Attested copies of the mark sheets of all the previous years have to be submitted.
- 4 Passport sized photographs.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
Important: In case of any deficiency, only a provisional admission letter will be issued. Once all the specified document(s) is/are submitted, a confirmation letter will be issued.
Examination will be conducted at the end of the course. The questions papers will be sent to the students by the institute and the same should be returned for the assessment within the time frame of (15 days). Marks of each subject will be considered while issuing the mark sheets and the passing certificate or diploma.
- Assessment Based Examination: Students, opting for Assessment Based Examination facility, has to send the response sheets through post. The questions are to be answered and the answer sheets should be returned to the institute within the allotted time (15 days).
- E-mail Based Examination: Students, who opting for Email Based Examination facility, institute will send the question papers through Email. The students are required to submit the answers within the stipulated time (15 days) to the institute through their mailing ID.
- To pass the examination, students requires minimum of 45% marks in each subject.
- The response sheets must be submitted within the given period (15 days after dispatching the Examination paper), no changes unless informed within seven working days would be considered, along with an application mailed to email@example.com
- Students can send the answers either handwritten or computerized, but are advised to use A4 size sheets only.
- The passing certificate or diploma with grades will be issued to the students, only after clearing all the exams within specified time.
- Students are required to pay Examination Fee, through DD drawn in favour of “Academy of Retail Excellence payable at New Delhi.
- In e-mail mode, students have to send the response sheets on the institute’s mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students are required to send their response sheets of all the subjects in one go only.
- Post your answer sheets at Institute’s address only. i.e.
- There is no age bar for the admissions to any program.
- Course medium for all programs is English.
- Fees once paid for all programs will not be refunded.
- Institute declares the result within 30 days once it receives the Response sheets.
Once the final mark sheet of the student has been released, Institute issues the final certificate of the particular program within 30 days.
- Examination result will be issued within 30 days from the date of receiving the answer sheet.
- The statement of marks would be couriered/Registered post to the candidate at the correspondence address mentioned by them.
- Certificate entitlement is subject to successful clearance of all exams and case studies during the registration validity period of the program.
- The certificate of the course, after completion of all the exams and clearance of all the formalities of the Institute, would be couriered to the candidate at their correspondence address mentioned by them.
- Student who wishes to receive duplicate Certificate will have to pay 1000/- along with a duplicate copy of the FIR lodged.