|Course||Duration||Fast Track Mode||Course Fees|
|Capsule Course||1 Month / 30 Days||20 Days||Rs. 8000|
|Foundation Course||1.5 Months/ 45 Days||1 Months/ 30 Days||Rs. 12000|
|Certificate Course||3 Months / 90 Days||1.5 Months / 45 days||Rs. 20000|
|Diploma Course||6 Months / 180 Days||3 Months / 90 Days||Rs. 30000|
|Advanced Diploma Course||9 Months||4.5 Months / 135 Days||Rs. 45000|
*Online Classed & Professional Resume & Career Development Plan
*Interview Prepration & Next Level Career Planning & Placement Assistance
Retailing in India is one of the biggest sectors witnessing a tremendous transformation. The Indian retail industry is the fifth-largest industry and second-largest employer after agriculture offering bright and exciting career opportunities.
The Course will help to learn about Introduction to Retail Analytics, Retail Overviews, Product Terminology, Supply Chain Terminology, Assortment Terminology, Multi-Channel Retail, building models, and discussing a Retail Case Study.
This course is designed for professionals, who wish to make a career in business analytics and have some knowledge of IT. There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The Program intends for participants to apply the above analytics skills-sets to solve real-world business problems It covers both theoretical and practical approaches relevant to best practice in the Retail Business Analytics.
Retail Business Analytics career prospects have been skyrocketing in the last few years. Did you know that there is so much demand for skilled professionals in the domain?
The Programme Includes:
- Basic retailing and merchandising concepts.
- Exhaustive theoretical knowledge to ensure understanding of the dynamics of modern organized retail trade.
- Modern techniques and practices of retailing being widely used by retailers around the world to understand the facts of changing the general consumer market.
- Hands-on projects in the mall/retail organizations.
- Enhanced interpersonal and communication skills.
Who should apply?
- Professionals who are looking to pick up retail analytics skills
- Any fresher / graduates who want to make a career in retail analytics.
- Retail Professional who wants to sharpen their Analytics skills.
- E-commerce Professionals
- Vast curriculum covering all the topics of Retail related functions.
- The focus of the course will be on modules Store Operations, Luxury Retailing, E-commerce, Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Merchandising and Category Management.
- Understanding of what retail analytics is?
- Understanding the Product terminology
- Retail Channel and Formats
- Merchandise Category its uses and Functionality in Retail Environment.
- Retail Articles its uses and different types of Articles like Single, Generic and Sales Set.
- Retail Assortment basic and its uses
- Mock interview sessions.
Career option available with this programme:
- Retail Sales Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data Visualization Analyst.
Courses Provided by ARE
Certificate in Retail Analytics
Diploma in Retail Business Analytics
Note: GST is applicable to courses as per government norms.