|Course||Duration||Fast Track Mode||Course Fees|
|Certificate Course||3 Months / 90 Days||1.5 Months / 45 days||Rs. 20000|
|Diploma Course||6 Months / 180 Days||3 Months / 90 Days||Rs. 30000|
|Advanced Diploma Course||9 Months||4.5 Months / 135 Days||Rs. 45000|
*Online Classed & Professional Resume & Career Development Plan
*Interview Prepration & Next Level Career Planning & Placement Assistance
Retailing in India is one of the biggest sectors witnessing a tremendous transformation. The Indian retail industry is the fifth largest industry and second-largest employer after agriculture offering bright and exciting career opportunities. The retail business is undergoing rapid transformation in its marketing practices. As a result, retail organizations require leaders with the necessary skills to address these challenges.
Our advanced diploma in retail management courses is developed in partnership with industry experts. The students, who are pursuing the course will be taught the concepts of Retail Management, Merchandising, visual merchandising, supply chain issues, etc.
It covers both theoretical and practical approaches relevant to best practices in the national and international retail business. Students will learn important business skills such as budgeting; problem-solving, consultancy, and team management. From the very start of the course, students will have the chance to learn from retail professionals.
The Programme Includes:
- Basic retailing and merchandising concepts.
- Exhaustive theoretical knowledge to ensure understanding of the dynamics of modern organized retail trade.
- Modern techniques and practices of retailing being widely used by retailers around the world to understand the facts of changing the general consumer market.
- Hands-on projects in a mall/retail organizations.
- Enhanced interpersonal and communication skills.
Who should apply?
- Graduates in any stream who want a career in retail or allied sectors
- Retail professionals at the beginning of their career who aspire to take on senior roles in the future.
- Working retail professionals seeking to enhance their career and seeking senior roles.
- Freshers who want to pursue their career in the retail industry.
- Vast curriculum covering all the topics of Retail management and related functions.
- The focus of the course will be on modules like Visual Merchandising, Store Operations, Luxury Retailing, E-commerce, Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Merchandising and Category Management.
- Retail professionals as our faculty.
- Personality Grooming Sessions; Emphasis on Communication Skills, Personality Development, Team Management, and other interpersonal skills.
- Mock interview sessions.
Career option available with this program:
- Retail Merchandiser
- Retail Product Promoter
- Retail Brand Management Executive/ Manager
- Floor Executive/Manager
- Retail Marketing Executive/Manager
- Retail Product Visualizer
- Retail Product Management Executive/Manager
- Retail Business Strategist
- International Retail Business Strategist
- Retail Warehouse Executive/Manager
- Retail Distribution Executive/Manager
- Retail Logistic Executive/Manager
- Store Manager
- Category Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Brand Manager
- Retail Planner
- Logistic Manager
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- Product Manager
- Retail Banker
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Research Analyst
Courses Provided by ARE
|Certificate Course||Diploma Course||Advance Diploma Course|
|Certificate in Retail Management||Diploma in Retail Management||Advance Diploma in Retail Management|
|Certificate in Visual Merchandising||Diploma in Visual Merchandising||Advance Diploma in Visual Merchandising|
|Certificate in Retail Audit||Diploma in Buying Merchandising||Advance Diploma in Buying Merchandising|
|Certificate in Retail Mystery Shopper||Diploma in Retail Customer Service Management||Advance Diploma in Retail Supply Manangement|
|Certificate in Retail Fitting Room Management||Diploma in Retail FMCG Management||Advance Diploma in Inventory Management|
|Certificate in Retail Maths||Diploma in Retail F&B Management||Advance Diploma in Retail E-Commerce|
|Certificate in Loss Prevention Management||Diploma in Omni Channel||Advance Diploma in Train the trainer|
|Certificate in Retail Personlity Development||Advance Diploma in Mall Management|
|Advance Diploma in Retail Analytics|
Career Development Program Plan:-
|Fashion Consultant to Sr. Fashion Consultant|
|Assistant store Manager to Store Manager|
|Store Manager to Cluster Manager/Area Manager|
Note: GST is applicable to courses as per government norms.