About Assistant Retail Manager (Area Manager)
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the overall operations of Hidesign Store.
• To facilitate sales performance and growth, ensuring that customers have a pleasant shopping experience at Hidesign.
• Monitor the operations and performance of the Store.
• Visual Merchandising.
• Training: Motivate the team, facilitate training to promote sales figures, fulfill expectations and maintain values of Hidesign.
• Stock Auditing.
• Ensure that right stock is available at the right time at the right place by required analysis and planning.
• Report Preparations.
Qualification: Any Bachlors or Masters
Disclaimer: This is to inform you that the Academy of retail Excellence (aoreindia.com) is a free service to jobseekers for placements.
Academy of retail Excellence (aoreindia.com) does not guarantee any interview/meeting/discussion with any employer basis any amount of initial monetary payment by the jobseeker.
Academy of retail Excellence (aoreindia.com) is not responsible for any frivolous email, SMS, or phone call by any fraudulent person pretending to be part of the Academy of retail Excellence (aoreindia.com). ARE shall not be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damages arising from the use of the information contained on this site, or from the use of the site.
Job seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with any source in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.